Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, July 14, 2008

something new and the expected at Ms Universe 2008



first few minutes into the video:

my only comment was: now that's an un-beauty queen! the first time i saw an outgoing ms. universe wearing a tux. bravo!! now that's a queen in my book.

the remaining mintues:

hindi pa ba nagsasawa ang mga tao na lagi na lang nasa line up ang venezuela? second name ata ng pageant na to eh ms venezuela. hehe

it's a good thing an asian won last year or else i would've lost hope in these pageants haha.

and yes, ms. usa fell again. trend perhaps? would ms. usa do it again next year? three's a charm you know. =)

1 comment:

 gmirage said...

I havent watched the pageant even on youtube lol...so thank you for this, wearing a tux surely is a first and cool!

Haze, I tagged you http://mirageasusual.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-questions.html ;-) Hope you can do it when you have spare time...Thanks in advance!