Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

proud mommy moment

the moment they utter the word mommy with such need and pleading for love, makes me the mom of the universe.

especially now that Keon can really call me mama with such command that i have to drop everything i'm doing and give him my undivided attention. nothing less. and the way he would greet me every morning with such sunshine in his smiles erases the sleepless night, the stress, the worries of the previous day. poles apart from his kuya, who's mr. grouchy pants. haha but - i'm the only one he wants to be with when he wakes up. no one else, not even daddy. haha

another milestone keon has is he can clearly identify who's mommy in pictures apart from me and my mom and other family members.

now all he has to learn is how he can call me mommy when my mom wants to be called mama. but that is a work in progress.

i sure have the greatest kids on earth. =)

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

yey galing naman! sarap pag maraming babies, marami rin milestones hehehe.