Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, July 7, 2008

jenny's brdial shower

one word: Traumatizing!!

hahaha never in my life did i experience that. and i thought those things happen in movies lang. naive much? indeed i am.

now i'll never look at bridal showers the same way again. and hopefully the next time, i wouldn't be violated that much.

but the venue was oozing with photo ops. like this:

you have to give me credit for this. haha mirrors are the coolest!

and of course, the bridal shower became a mini reunion for my hs friends. for pictures, i've uploaded them in my multiply account. :)

No comments: