Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

7 wonders of nature.. please vote!

got this from my email:

Currently, there are 77 candidates to the 7 wonders of nature. Of the 77, there are 2 from the Philippines:

Tubbataha Reef and Chocolate Hills.

Tubbataha is ranked 32 while Chocolate Hills is at 66. While there is still time, please take a few minutes
to vote. The organizers will take only the top 21 and will do second voting after that.

Here is the site.

http://www.new7wond ers.com/nature/ en/liveranking/

I hope you can share this to other Filipino people.

let's vote and show the world that we still have the natural beauty to be proud of. please share the links with your friends too!

No comments: