Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, March 24, 2008

dancing with two left feet


during the holy week, we were able to catch up with our dvd collections. we watched step up 2 the streets. and i must say, it was an entertaining movie. upbeat and light at the same time.

we weren't up for some heavy movies to watch at that time so this was a fitting movie to watch.

we actually enjoyed watching. makes you wish you have the talents of a dancer. that's what aishi and i thought after watching.

but personally that wouldn't happen to me because, for the life of me, i can't dance that way. one, it scares me, two, i don't have the flexibility of jello to begin with.

so i'll just stick to dancing in my head where i'm the expert in everything. ha!

now, must find the prequel to this one to get the story.

No comments: