Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

goosebumps

ever heard a song for the first time and it gave you goosebumps? the good kind of course. the feeling that somehow the song speaks to you or perhaps the song has this personality of really gripping you to listen to it until the very end.

it is rare that i get to have this feeling when it comes to songs but when it does, one way or another it's a sure hit.

when i heard for the first time leona lewis'bleeding love, imagine the goosebumps in my arms, back and even legs. that's how powerful the song's impact was on me. and as far as i know, it's quite the popular song now.

so anyway, enjoy. and let me know if you do get goosebumps when you listen to the song.

No comments: