Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

missed out...

yeah so we did (colby and i). but we didn't miss the first time they were here. due to some unaviodable circumstances, we weren't able to watch the "second coming"of Incubus.

they said it was worth the ticket price. they said, the band loved being back. they said... makes me weep all over again.

here was the line up of their songs:

quicksand
kiss to send us off
nice to know you
wish you were here
anna molly
vitamin
favorite things
the warmth
drive
oil and water
pistola
made for tv movie
sick sad little world
megalomaniac
stellar
circles
aqueous transmission


now tell me that's not worth a ticket price of P4,000 pesos? !

the only consolation i have is that i have the look alive dvd waiting for me somewhere in Virginia with one confused godmother thinking who the __ is this band my god child goes gaga over?
haha



but for now, i still have the stories to tell my kids the first time they went here and how ninang, mommy and daddy had so much fun watching. and i sure hope the ticket is still readable. haha

come back for a third visit brandon, i promise i'll watch you. cross my heart. but i won't leave my hubby for you. he's way hotter than you even without your shirt.

* the pictures, obviously weren't mine but borrowed from some friends who were able to watch.


and if the rumors are true, then i'm saving up starting now for madonna and u2. :D

1 comment:

Daiz said...

The ticket prices are totally worth it. Best concert I've ever been to. It didn't hurt that Brandon is so yummy too. =)