Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, March 28, 2008

friday feast # 185

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

:: my bath towel

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

:: my mom's side, i have 7. in my dad's side, a LOT. some of them i haven't met yet. my grandma had 13 siblings so imagine the number of cousins i have.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

:: i'd say an 8.5. but usually it would depend if the person can take how brutally honest i can get. so sometimes i just tend to keep my mouth shut.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

:: hugs and kisses, true friendships and love. what more can you ask for?

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

:: Some People Rarely Inquire if they Need God and i thought of another

Sunsets make People Relaxed and Inspired with Nature and Good friends.

No comments: