Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

touching lives

Don’t you just find it comforting sometimes that when you’re down and depressed, with no one to talk to and let out what you feel, the moment you park yourself in your blog and check on your past entries, you see someone who stumbled upon your blog and made his/her presence felt. That in one way or another, makes you feel that you are not alone; that there are these silent and not so silent souls in cyberspace willing to lend a comforting cyber hug. Or simply reading your entry makes it a big deal altogether.

I myself am guilty of this. There are days that I’m thinking that after all the blogs I’ve read that day, was there someone I touched or just cheered up in my own little way.

No comments: