Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snapbomb: the next best thing to earning online

I have heard a lot of buzz about paid blogging from friends who are getting paid for blogging. And the feedback's quite positive especially for a working mom like me, that earning on the side wouldn't hurt as long as the income would be spent for the family or a little treat here and there.

I have been quite exposed to online marketing and buzz marketing since i currently and have worked for companies that require a lot of online exposure. I had to research on the latest trends on networking, social media, and the latest, blog marketing. The potential is quite amazing. Who would have thought that blogging can generate income - a hobby for others that turned into something with value!

I'm sure all my friends online and offline would welcome the opportunity to try out paid blogging. And one site that would and could help out is SNAPBOMB . You get paid for blogging about topics that have relevance to you and in your scope of interest. Not the usual topics that you're required to blog about. They can also match you with opportunities that is within your scope of interests so that your blog can still retain the same personality as you. It's quite off if you get to find an entry that's quite off from the usual entries you get to read right? And the way Snapbomb process goes, and this is as far as i have read their FAQs, you get the editorial freedom to write about the topic. How cool is that?

And I think it's about time that after being online for almost 5 years and having a blog since 2005, why not turn it into a blog that can generate extra income for me at the same time still provide the space to let out my thoughts and ideas.

Are you willing to try it out? I sure did. Drop me a line and let me know what you think about Snapbomb.

No comments: