Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

all we need is love

haven't told my dad about this movie yet, but for sure he's going to like it. must set a date with dad.

time to be a daddy's little girl againmuch credit to my dad for opening the world of the Beatles for me. so it's time to pay him back.


~~
another thing about my dadabudada.

last saturday, after going to the mall with my mom, guess what he bought? he got himself a new phone which he has been gushing about since forever. and now he's a happy bunny.

he got the n82 all to himself. he deserves it actually after all the efforts and late nights - along with playing call of duty.

i sure got the coolest dad ever!

and my kids can agree with me on this.

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

waah, hindi ko pa napapanood. :( i hope makakuha na ako ng copy ng dvd soon. excited na akong mapanood si tv carpio, hehe.

Daiz said...

I'm also looking forward to this movie since I'm a Beatle junkie. Would probably buy a dvd from my suki. =)

Haze said...

yep,there's our dvd suki! pero still hoping na sana sa cinema talaga mapanood hehe