Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

starting off wrong

i woke up today thinking that the day will start off great. but i guess i was wrong.

i take the jeep to the MRT guadalupe station then get off ortigas station. that's my morning routine to get to the office. on most days everything runs smoothly from falling in line to riding the MRT. but today was different. some girl pissed me off today. as i was falling in line at ortigas station, the line was unusually slow. it happened that these group of girls were holding up the line and made the usual 2 lane exit into a one lane. so imagine two lines merging. hassle.

so what has this got to do with me? well, of all bad timings, this certain girl cut my line, inserted her card, her card got rejected therefore she couldn't move the swivel bars. so i thought it was ok already, she got the card so i inserted mine, but what do i get? a rejected card. how can my card get rejected when it still has 78 pesos in there. so to avoid another hassle to the other people behind me, i directly went to the booth to fix my card. and what do you know the girl's there.

what did i do? i sort of told her off. i talked to the cashier and told her that this girl messed up the line and had my card rejected. i even added some finger pointing so that she'll know she's the one i'm talking about. what did the girl do? NOTHING she was literally oblivious to what happened and what she did.

but i wouldn't let her ruin my day. and i hope it won't happen to us again.

ipapasa-diyos ko na lang siya

No comments: