Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

tagged #8

tagged by Mars

The Seven Deadly Sins Meme.

1. wrath:

who did you last get angry with?

-my mom, she was being all dramatic again. All because of the laundry

who did you last get pissed off with?

-keon’s nanny. I sometimes catch her staring at the tv instead of watching keon who’s walking halfway the room already with unsteady steps on a MARBLE floor.

who was the last person who got really angry at you?

-my mom. Same reason as the first question.

do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?

-I don’t keep grudges. Forgive but not forget.

2. sloth:

what is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?

-continue my beading

what's the latest you've ever woken up?

-when I was single and not yet a mom: 2pm

who have you been meaning to contact, but haven't?

-some clients. Haha

how many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?

-just once then sleep again. I usually set the alarm 30 minutes before. Hehe

3. gluttony:

meat eater?

-definitely

what is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting, outing or event?

-this was in college. An assortment of hard drinks ranging from tequila, lambanog, scotch, gin, and some I can’t remember.

have you ever used a professional diet company?

-Nope.

4. lust:

how many people have seen you completely naked?

-my kids and hubby. Of course not counting my parents when I was a little girl. Hehe

ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?

-nope.

what's your fave part of the body?

-opposite sex? Eyes and chest.

have you ever made a proposition with a prostitute?

-eeew

5. greed:

if you had $1 million, what would you do with it?

-save for the kids’education, some to finally experience splurging, give 1% to charity, some to my brothers, some to pay up my parents, pay off bills and the remaining, to save up for retirement.

would you rather be rich, or famous?

-If I'm rich, I will also be famous. – agree with you mars!



6. pride:

what is the one thing that you've done that you're most proud of?

-graduating on time, having 2 great kids, and getting the job I want

one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?

-drama mode lang: I don’t think I ever heard them say they were proud of me – based on achievements. Except the one time when my mom said I know how to take care of my kids.

what would you like to accomplish in your life?

-travel, earn an MBA, have a business and see my kids finish school and see my grandkids.

what did you do today that you're proud of?

-didn’t procrastinate.

7. envy:

if you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?

-I’m happy being me. Why would I want to be someone else?

have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?

-more junk in the trunk and a size c with toned arms and thighs.


feel free to grab this tag! :D enjoy!

No comments: